You have hired a freelance writer to work on your project.
You want amazing copy that will tantalize your target readers and win you a loyal audience.
So, how do you go about getting the best from your writer?
Here are some tips:
* Give a clear brief about your project. Let the writer know exactly what is required.
* Make sure the writer is familiar with your `house style’ so that the material is written to suit your target audience.
* Ensure that the writer has access to any relevant research materials.
* If you need to have the work completed by a certain date, make sure your writer is aware of the deadline.
* Be clear about the terms of contract (for both parties) and honour agreements.
* Do pay on time.
* Give credit where it’s due.
Remember, good writing can make your fortune. Commit to a great working relationship with the writer and they will serve you well.